Aviation Photography: A Pictorial Guide now available.

Aviation Photography: A Pictorial Guide by James O'Rear now available for purchase, click here to see the book: Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

Blog Archive

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Sssshhhhhhh, You'll scare the airplanes.

Been pretty quiet here lately, eh? Here's why:












OK, perhaps "quiet" isn't the best description. Spring is airshow season in the Southwest and as you can see I'm hell-bent on wearing out the newly replaced shutter assembly on my camera. I've promised myself that I'll get caught up and then make the proper individual blog entries for Red Flag 10-3 at Nellis AFB, Nevada; the Coolidge Fly-in; normal operations at Tucson Int'l Airport as well as the Aerospace & Arizona Days 2010 at Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ.

I'm also trying out a new format for the blog in order to better showcase the images (especially for those with those big fancy flat-screen monitors). Drop me a line with a thumbs-up or thumbs-down when you get a moment. 

No comments:

Stat Counter

About Me

My photo
Fairfield, California, United States
James O'Rear is an avid photographer specializing in aviation imagery (but anything in front of his camera is fair game). He currently lives in breezy Fairfield, California. He is a member the Arizona Aviation Photographers and the International Society for Aviation Photography. He is also the author of "Aviation Photography: a pictorial guide". More of James' photography can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/james_orear